skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rock Climbing Combine
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Evelyn,on it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Video: Upskill Climbing Camp #2 - Kalymnos 2010
Not to be confused with the video from the first group a couple of weeks ago, this is all new material, all new actors, and is based on a tr...
Capitol Reef National Park
Mike B on a zig zagging 5.11 crack. This one is found in the Grand Wash and is about a 2 minute approach. Classic. Steph Davis on a ni...
El Cap Day in the Black Part 2
Mike B was trying out the new CAMP Stratos harness. I heard no complaints on the many hanging belays that we were subjected to on this d...
Meet the Moroccan Berber Rug
I know you've seen it, I know it's on trend, but I still love it. I can't help but think that it could be a fairly easy DIY pro...
Climbing Techniques - Come Forward for Success
In mountaineering, as in every other area of human activity, you will only reach its full potential if they embrace the concept of failure. ...
Video: Upskill Climbing Camp 2010 - Kalymnos
Upskill have gone High Definition! So feel free to load it up full screen and enjoy. Upskill Climbing Camp - Kalymnos 2010 from Upskill Cli...
Part 3
Looking down at Mike B (low right) coming across the traverse on Scenic Cruise Bloody hand! I cut it removing a nut from the pitch below! ...
Project Reveal!
OK guys, you might remember from previous posts, that I absolutely love modern stencils. They are cheaper than wallpaper, easier to change t...
Tehipite trip (contd)
The Kings Canyon drains to the west and the valley has about 3000-4000ft of elevation change. The native americans used to winter at the bo...
Inspiration: Rope?
I love images like the ones below that take something so ordinary (rope) and make it into something creative, useful, or a work of art. If ...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
February
►
2010
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
▼
September
Evelyn,on it!
Pam clips first route out doors
►
August
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
2008
►
October
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
January
►
2007
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
0 comments:
Post a Comment